Roll Over or Convert My Account to a Third Party Self Directed Custodian

You probably on our page because you want to take control and direct your retirement portfolio in something that make sense, like passive real estate opportunities such as Whole or Fractional Trust Deed Mortgage Note opportunities along with Large Offerings that are geared towards one Large Project or one of our Mortgage Funds. We have several opportunities that you can purchase with your Self Directed IRA. We work with a lot of third party Self-Directed Retirement Account Custodians.

We have work with several of these Self Directed Custodian firms as they specialize in holding Alternatives Investments like Mortgage Funds, Trust Deeds and Mortgages. You can easily Roll Over or Convert your current Non Directed Retirement Account and purchase one or more passive real estate investments , including the types of alternative investments available through Equity Cap Fund Advisors such as Whole & Fractional Trust Deed & Mortgage Notes or Purchase Equity Shares in one of the Equity Cap Funds which is available through Equity Cap Asset Management and it’s investments platform. None of These Custodians are affiliated with Equity Cap Fund Advisors or Equity Cap Funds . None of these Custodians endorse or recommend any platform or investment. Just Fill out the online form below & someone will get back with you shortly.

Roll Over/Convert To Self Direct Account Into Alternatives!

Step 1 of 2

  • The current Value is Your Assets + Cash.

Once You Fill Out the 2 Page Form, Someone will be back with you shortly. Thank You!